What can I use My Account for?
You can access your personal library account to:
- View or renew on-loan items
- Learn about the status or cancel your hold requests
- View your saved searches
- Create private or public lists of library resources
How do I sign in to My Account?
Click on the 'Sign In' link at the top right corner of Discovery to log in to My Account. After logging in with your ACG Network Username and Password, your name will be displayed at the top-right corner of the screen. Staff members should request their login credentials at John S. Bailey Library.
- To view your account details, click on your name and then select 'My Account'.
- To create lists of resources select 'My Personal Lists'. You may choose to create either private or public lists. The public lists allow others to view your list via a shareable link.
- 'My Saved Searches' is a feature to help you recall or continue with a search. To save a search, you need to be signed in and click 'Save this search' from the facet area on the left side of the results page.