Google Scholar has a special feature which allows users, who are affiliated with educational institutions, to link directly to the full-text of articles available through their libraries. This feature has been enabled on the ACG's computer network, so, every time you perform a search in Google Scholar while on campus, you are able to locate more full-text results than usual. However, to do the same while off-campus, you have to configure your browser in order to enable Google Scholar to access our library’s subscription resources and be able to retrieve more full-text results.
Follow the steps below to adjust your Google Scholar settings and set up your "Library links".
1. Visit https://scholar.google.com/ .
2. Click the hamburger icon ( ) on the left-hand side of the screen. Then click “ Settings”.
3. Click “Library links” at the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Search for “The American College of Greece”.
5. Check the box in front of “The American College of Greece” and save your preference.
6. Once you set up your Library links, any search you perform in Google Scholar will reveal more full-text material, if available at one of the John S. Bailey Library resources. The first time you will try to access one of these sources, you will be prompted to sign in to EZproxy with your ACG Network/Blackboard Username and Password.
Accessing our databases indicates acceptance of our Acceptable use policy.
2023 John S. Bailey Library